Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...


I'm a dreamer... maybe you are, too?

I've been starting this blog for the past several months in my mind. To begin... it's a journal of how I make our new house a home, an outlet for my craftiness and love of pretty parties, and hopefully a place to pour my heart out and empty my mind.

I'm a child of God, a lucky wife, and a blessed mom of two wonderful miracles. My Love is an awesome provider for our family and my children are both now school age. God has given me the opportunity to work part-time at their school in finance and the flexibilty I have is a gift.

Aside from having a knack for numbers though, my true passions are creative and over the last six months or so, I've begun to have visions of my own party supply studio. It will be just a "dream" for sometime... my priorities are with my children and their school while they are there. I have years to plan and this is the first step... can't wait to see where it leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment