Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello world...


Sorry to be out of blog world for so long... it's been almost a month! I spent the holidays making memories with my family, and I have plenty of things to share with you about how our Christmas turned out and how our new year has started. I'll be catching up some of those details for your reading pleasure and my journaling purposes over the next few weeks.

In the meantime, those that know me well, know that Shimmer is celebrating her 10th birthday this month and that is another reason for my absence from blogging. Parties are my passion, and being a milestone this year, I spent most of my waking hours the last several weeks planning her party. I'll be posting all of the details over the next week or so... you won't want to miss any of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment