Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fa la la la la, la la la la

Decking the halls seems like it has taken a week around here... actually, it has! I finally finished trimming our tree last night and got all the boxes packed back away today. I felt like our built-in bookcase nearby needed some organization and seasonal updating though, so I worked on that this afternoon. It could use some tweaking and maybe I have too many things on the shelves, but for my first attempt at a stylized bookcase I'm pretty happy.


Personally, I liked some of the nutcrackers up on the top shelf; but, Shine likes to play with them and really wanted them within reach, so I revamped my "design" for him and promised I would reach the others for him when he wants them. Deal!

Here's a hint for today's book...


"That cold winter's night

beneath the star's light...

...a Little One came for the world."



...a classic Christmas book you really should add to your library if you have younger children.

No comments:

Post a Comment